Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grupo de Adocao: Labours of Love Adoption (LOLA)


Labours of Love Adoption (LOLA)


Share and Learn Group

If you are an adoptive parent of a child from birth to 12, or a potential adoptive parent, I would love to hear from you! I would like to start a group in the Oakville area for adoptive parents, wishing to meet others....to talk, share, learn, laugh, and cry if needed! Meetings will take place at an Oakville Parent-Child Centre location, time and details to be determined. I am an adoptive Mom, and author of "Labours of Love" Canadians Talk About Adoption, also becoming active in the adoption community. Please contact me with your interest in becoming part of a group of this nature...I hope to establish this group for a meeting in April 2009.

Look forward to your interest!

Deborah Brennandeb@laboursoflove.ca

No comments: